Hosted the First Ever DeSci Day in the US, at MIT 👇
DeSci Boston - Public Goods for Science
DeSci Boston is a 1-day event to bring together web3 developers, DeSci leaders, academics, students, professors, and other shareholders in the scientific ecosystem - all in one place.
- 2022 - Randi Zuckerberg Pod - Web3 Funding Landscape
- 2022 - Investing in DeSci - Boost VC Pod (Adam Draper)
- 2022 - ETHCC - On Orange DAO & DeSci Investing
- 2021 - The Deep End Podcast - on “Deep Technologies
- 2019 - "How to feel nothing, to feel more later" - NYT
- 2018 - "Pitching Moonshot Brewing" my 2nd startup (pre-YC)
- 2018 - Patent app for select bioextraction & 30-minute cold brew!
- 2017 - Ambient PV - my 3D printed solar startup
- 2015 - My ResearchGate profile - pre-startup #1 (Ambient PV)
- 2014-2017 - Supported PhD & Master student's thesies
I lead DeSci investments at Orange DAO. I am also the Program Director of the Orange Fellowship program - where we give $25K and 10 weeks of programming to promising Web3 hackers.